Wednesday 12 February 2014

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer Review

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer Review & Swatch.

Hey lovely people! 
I am always trying out new concealers and have never found one that I end up re purchasing. 
However I will defiantly be buying this one again and again.



I got the Mac pro longwear concealer in shade NC15 (£15.50) because it was the lightest on the website here
This is the highest coverage concealer I have ever used, It's a thick formula but easy to work with.
I don't get any crease under my eyes and once it's on it doesn't budge.
 It covers my spots and redness on my face so so well.
 It has a pump dispenser and brings out just the right amount for me on one pump to do under my eyes, nose and chin with.


I was worried about it breaking me out because it's thick, but so far so good!!
This honestly makes your face look flawless, It's a matte finish but also looks natural at the same time.


The only thing I don't like about this is that the bottle is glass so you have to be careful if you put this into your day time make up bag. 



Overall I really do love this product & would recommend this to anyone who likes high coverage concealers. 

Will you be buying the MAC pro longwear concealer? Let me know if you like it! 

Thanks for reading..

Ree xox 


No comments:

Post a Comment