Wednesday 8 October 2014

Zoella Beauty Haul


So I'm sure you all watch zoella (Zoe Sugg) on YouTube and know she has just launched her own products. 
I for one was so excited to see what sort of things she was bringing out. I thought it would be makeup but it's bath and body products along with a couple of makeup bags and a candle. 

I really wanted to get my hands on a couple of things but wanted to find them in store first to see if I liked the smell as there is nothing worse that buying something online and then don't like it. I went to the superdrug in Norwich and was searching for ages and finally saw them...yes it was right in front of me and I walked past it probably about 2 times before I noticed them. 



I decided to get 4 of the products and In total I spent £26.00 but I definitely think it was all worth the money. I personally thought the products would cost more than what they are so that's always a nice surprise.

I decided to get;
 Fizz Bar £5
Blissful Mistful Body Spray £8
Guinea Pig Makeup Bag £8
Soak Opera Bath Soak/Shower Gel £5

My favourite thing is the Blissful Mistful spray, the scent reminds me of Chance by Chanel but much more affordable. It is also a great size to pop into your handbag for when you want to top up during the day. The packaging is cute and looks so pretty on my dressing table.
All of the products smell similar they are very girlie scents, sweet but not too overpowering.
Overall I am happy with the bits I bought and will definalely be repurchasing items when they run out.

You can purchase her products here 



Do you have any of the Zoella products yet? What ones are your favourites?

Thanks for reading! 

Ree xox 





No comments:

Post a Comment