Tuesday 30 September 2014

The Glamour Beauty Power List 2014

Hello Lovelies!


So last month I got my first ever box from latest in beauty and when I saw the September one I just had to get it. There are 7 beauty products for just £15.99 that would normally cost you £83.47 plus you get free delivery so that's an extra bonus! 
To find our more click Here




There are always items that draw you closer into buying something like this, for me it was a few of the products that are inside; The Bourjois volume 1 second mascara, Liz earle hot cloth cleanser and of course the Laura Mercier foundation primer. These three are products I have been wanting to purchase for a while but never really got around to it. So when I saw them in this box I didn't think twice before ordering.


What you get:
 Eyeko eye makeup remover wipes. 
Philip Kingsley daily damage defence spray.
Laura Mercier foundation primer.
James Read sleep mask tan.
Bourjois volume 1 second mascara.
Maybelline stripped nudes lipstick.


If you are thinking about ordering this box I would highly recommend getting it, the value for money is incredible! I can't wait to see what the next box is already. 
Big thhumbs up latest in glamour!!



What product would you like to try the most? 


Thanks for reading! 

Ree xox 





No comments:

Post a Comment