Tuesday 13 May 2014

Topshop Makeup Haul & Review. Picture Heavy.

Topshop Makeup Haul & Review.

Hello everyone! Today I have a review of some Topshop makeup products I have recently purchased, I have never tried anything from Topshop in the beauty section but I was always hearing such good reviews, so thought I would treat myself to a few goodies!



I decided to get one face product and two different lip products. 

At the front of the picture is 'Brighton Rock' Lipstick 
At the back of the picture is 'Lolly'

Powder Blush in shade 'Good Girl'


From the back to the front is Good Girl Blush, Brighton Rock & Lolly.

The Packaging for all of these products is super cute, with stripes, spots or stars. They just look so sweet with all of my other makeup under my dressing table. If your like me and is a sucker for funky or different packaging then Topshop makeup is certainly one for you!

Brighton Rock Lipstick is a gorgeous coral shade and has a slight hint of fuchsia running through with a satin matte finish. If my lips are dry I do need to add a gloss over the top of this as it can show off chapped lips and that's never a good look. It has a really nice scent to it and I cant quite put my finger on it of what it is.. it's not strong so it puts you off but there definatly is some sort of smell to it. I would wear this more in the evenings in the summer for a gorgeous pop of colour. But be careful as it stains your lips so you don't need to keep reapplying.  £8.00 here

Lolly Sheer Finish Lipstick is a beautiful pale pink that can easily be built up. The only thing I would say about this one is that it doesn't last very long compared to other sheer lip butters I have used in the past. It does really moisturise my lips and is very easy to wear during the day for work or if you just wanted a simple makeup look. I will be using this a lot in the summer and have already nearly used half of it. It has the best scent any lip product could have...vanilla so its a big hit for me! 

Good Girl Powder Blush is a pretty pastel candy pink shade with a slight hint of silver sparkle running through. This gives a natural radiant glow for those days where you don't want to be wearing anything too heavy on your face. I'm pale so this suites my skin really well but I don't really know how this would work on darker skin tones & it goes so well with the Sheer finish lipstick in lolly. £7.00 here 

Overall I love everything I decided to get from the Topshop range and will definitely be buying more! 
There are so many shades of lipsticks, eye-shadows, nail polishes, Mascaras, Eye-liners and blushers to choose from so there is something for everyone. 


What do you recommend for me to try from the Topshop makeup range next? 

Thanks for reading

Ree xox 






4 comments:

  1. Hello! :) I just wanted to say that your blog is so cute, I love it! Have a lovely day xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! aww thank you so much, I'm new to blogging and wonder if anyone ever reads what I write about hehe. Ill check out your blog and follow you xox

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome review! Now I'm going to order from nordstrom, I've always thought those tubes of lipstick were cool! :-) :-) xo

    ReplyDelete