Tuesday 20 May 2014

SIGMA DUPE?

Ebay 10pc Cosmetic Brush Set

Its that time again where I write to you about something new that I'm currently enjoying so today I decided to write about the bargain brushes I got from Ebay. I was browsing for some new brushes but didn't want to be paying a silly amount of money for just one brush so I thought I would look for a set. I came across a 10 piece set on ebay here and it was a bargain at £11.58 with free postage, however the postage did take about a month.

Each brush is engraved with "jessup" 

In a 10 piece set you get 5 face brushes and 5 eye brushes that are all different shapes.
The hair is synthetic but they are so soft seriously I have never felt a brush softer than these! I really like the density of these brushes, some others that I have bought in the past have looked great but the density lets them down. 
I did wash these as soon as I revived them as they smelt like plastic but I think that was from the bubble wrap and bag that they got sent in, I usually do wash new brushes anyway so that was no bother for me. No hairs have fallen out whilst putting on my makeup with these I can't explain how annoyed I get when new brushes flake on my face. 

Face Brushes.

Eye brushes.

I would say the eye brushes could be used for concealer as they are quite big..a little too big for eye-shadow unless your putting your base shade on all over the lid. 
The face brushes may be too hard for some people to work with but these are just right for me.

Could these be a dupe for SIGMA brushes? 

Thanks for reading! 

Ree xox 



No comments:

Post a Comment