Monday 1 September 2014

Clarins Cleansing Duo Review


Hey lovely people! 

After recently having a facial whilst at a spa I decided I needed to buy myself some luxurious face products to help with my problem skin. I knew that I needed to stop using wipes to remove my make-up as I found I was waking up to find more spots had appeared on my face. I decided to buy the clarins cleansing duo for combination or oily skin. It was £12.70 from a website called allbeauty here. You get a cleansing milk and toning lotion, both bottles are 100ml which is a great size if your trying out a product for the first time or even better for travelling. 


These both smell amazing, definitely spa like products that leave your skin feeling so soft and silky smooth. I apply the cleansing milk with my fingers all over my face, wipe off with cotton sheets, wash my face with warm water, apply the toning lotion and leave to dry. I have found since using these I don't get as many breakouts as before when I just used to use a few make-up wipes and think it was all off, boy was I so wrong! 


What's your favourite make-up remover? 


Thanks for reading! 

Ree xox 


4 comments:

  1. Do you think this would be any good for acne suffer skin ?

    gemgembeauty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Gemma, yeah I defiantly recommend this if you have acne prone skin. I get really bad spots on my chin and this doesn't irritate them at all. I find it calms down the real sore and nasty ones :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I own these products but I don't use them very regularly, do you think I should? Loved the post!
    Tilly xx
    http://www.justtilly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Defiantly I really love using these :) thanks for reading! Xox

    ReplyDelete