Sunday 21 September 2014

Collection 2000 Work The Colour Lip Butter Review & Swatch.


As a lover of  lip crayons when I saw colletion 2000 had come out with 4 new "work the color lip butters" for just £2.99 each I just had to give them a try, I decided to get all 4 shades because I loved the look of each one. 

Popping Pink, Cappuccino, Vintage Rose And Perfect Plum. 




I actually couldn't believe my eyes when I swatched these little beasts on my hand. They are absolutely gorgeous! I love how these feel super moisturising on the lips and the colour pay off is great, I would pick these rather than the high end "chubby sticks" any day. They last on the lips for a couple of hours before the colour fades, I'm always re applying my lip products anyway so I don't really tend to mind. Although there are only 4 colours at the moment I think they have chosen the right ones to suit most skin types.


Overall I would recommend trying these especially when the price is so affordable. 



What is your favourite shade? 

Thanks for reading! 


Ree xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment