Sunday 22 June 2014

NUXE Reve De Miel Lip Balm Review

NUXE Reve De Miel Lip Balm Review.

Hello lovely's!
 I decided to buy the NUXE lip balm a few months ago now and have loved it since I first used it, I have always suffered from dry cracked lips all year round and was desperate to find something that really worked. It is a little expensive at £9.50 Here But I'm so glad that the price tag didn't put me off because I just love this product! 


You get 15g of product in a cute frosted glass jar. The balm is very thick and feels waxy but don't let that put you off because it feels so luxurious once applied. I tend to use this at night time before going to bed and in the morning after having a shower and it keeps my lips feeling super soft and smooth all day. It's also a good balm to apply before putting on lipstick.

It smells like fresh oranges and lemons which I love! 



Overall I would 100% recommend this lip balm, It's the best I have ever tried and I have tried a lot! The price is a little expensive but if you are like me and need something desperately to help with your sore cracked lips then its totally worth the money. It lasts for ages as you can see my tub is hardly touched and I have had it for months now because you only need a little amount. 




Have you tried the NUXE balm? 

Thanks for reading
Ree xox 














4 comments:

  1. Sounds amazing!! I'm still in search for the perfect nighttime balm,I do have pretty good ones,I do my lush lip scrub then put on my nivea, or I use organic cocoa butter mixed with organic shea butter,I do that in the winter, but this orange scented stuff sounds lovely, I think I might check to see if there's an alternative at ulta..they have a brand that reminds me of this..great review :-) :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will defiantly be in your next box :) it's so so good you neeeed to try it! Xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am on my second pot of this, it is divine! I love how matte it is. You have a lovely little blog :)

    Natalie www.nataliedawndew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Natalie :) My pot is nearly empty, 100% the best lip balm ever haha. Aww thank you xox

      Delete