Saturday 28 June 2014

MAC Lustre Lipstick Haul - A Fantasy Of Flowers



Hello beauties! 
 I bought two new MAC lipsticks a few months ago from the Fantasy Of Flowers Collection Spring 2014 and have been really enjoying using them so I thought Id tell you what I got! 


Left - Snapdragon Right - Rose Lily 

I'm not usually one for nude or pale shades for the lips but I wanted to try something different and very glad I got these two!
They are both such gorgeous colours as you can see from the photo above but even better when applied to the lips.

(Natural lighting) Top- Snapdragon Bottom - Rose Lily

SnapDragon - Is a beautiful blue toned pinky/purple with a hint of shimmer.
Rose Lily - Is a pale pastel pink with a sheen finish.

With flash

These give off a lovely shine with a hint of colour, they are sheer so a couple of swipes is enough for me but if you like a bold lip then you would need to apply a few times before you achieve the look you desire. The texture is smooth and super creamy, I don't even remember that I have lipstick on when I wear these it just feels so light and moisturising. I find I need to re apply after about 3 maybe 4 hours and that's with drinking and eating in-between. Fantastic colours for spring and summer! Perfect two new additions to my growing MAC lipstick collection :)


Did you get anything from the Fantasy Of Flowers Collection? Link me to your blog about your Mac products :) 



Thanks for reading! 

Ree xox 





1 comment:

  1. Really pretty, they seem like nice balm type lippies for summer....I got "girl about town "on your recco , you'll probably have more mac lippies to review soon;-)

    ReplyDelete