Wednesday 9 July 2014

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick | Fuchsia Shock | Review




 I'm a huge fan of Revlon products, nothing I have tried has every disappointed me.
I decided to try out the super lustrous lipstick and very happy that I decided to pick this shade "Fuchsia Shock"  its absolutely beautiful!
The thing I love about this product is that you can either go with one swipe for a subtle look or three swipes for a more intense colour. The pigmentation of this is incredible however it lasts about 1 maybe 2 hours depending on what your doing. This really doesn't bother me as I'm always reapplying lipstick out of habit even if the staying power is great. 


The swatch above is 3 swipes on the inside of my arm...how beautiful? 

My teeth literally look a shade lighter when I wear this! The price for this little beauty is so affordable compared to some high end brands that have the same staying power and pigmentation. They are £7.49 here Revlon is sometimes on offer at boots (UK) I'm defiantly keeping my eyes open for the next 3 for 2 offer to be on so I can grab myself some more shades. 


What shades do you have? 

Thanks for reading

Ree xox 



No comments:

Post a Comment