Tuesday 15 July 2014

Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce

Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce Texturising Spray Review.


So after reading everyone going mad for this product I decided to give it a try. My hair is thick and wavy but lacks volume when I style it. I have used this product a few times and I really don't like it, Okay so it gives my hair the volume I wanted and does look really nice but after applying I found it made my hair really knotty and so hard to brush through. The first time I thought I had just used too much so I gave it another go and used less, still had the same problem. It's such a shame because I love the way it makes my hair look. It really does do what it says on the can I just wish it didn't make my hair feel so gritty.

It has a gorgeous fresh scent so that's a plus and you get a good amount in a bottle 150ml for £6.99 here. I will try to keep using this so I can get used to the feeling of it in my hair but definitely won't be repurchasing. 

I can't say I would recommend this product because I'm not 100% happy with it.

Have you tried this? What do you think of it? 



Thanks for reading!

Ree xox 






No comments:

Post a Comment