Thursday 24 July 2014

NEW The Glamour Beauty Edit July

Latest In Beauty Glamour Edit Box. 

So I know a lot of you probably already have this beauty box but I am so excited I just had to write about it! I have never had a beauty box before because I have never really thought they are worth the money but boy was I wrong! The Latest in beauty boxes cost either £14.95 or £16.95 with free delivery. This one was £16.95 but it has the total value of £86.15 I know...crazy right!!? 

The box it's self is very girlie and looks cute as well as being jam packed full of amazing products! It's also a great size to use for storing make-up items in, I think Ill use this for some of my favourite lipsticks or lip balms so they are all in one place. 


So inside the box you get 9 different products of what only 2 of are smaller sizes where as the rest I belive are normal sized. 
  1. Rimmel Sun Shimmer Instant Tan BB Skin Perfector 125ml £6.99 
  2. Velvotan The Original Tanning Mitt £2.99 
  3. Bourjois Cream Blusher Shade 3 £7.99
  4. Crabtree & Evelyn Nail Lacquer shade 'petal pink' 15ml £6.00
  5. DHC Deep cleansing Oil 30ml £4.50
  6. Toni & Guy Volume Plumping Whip 90ml £7.19
  7. Hawaiian Tropic Satin Protection Ultra Radiance Sun Lotion 100ml SPF30 £6.49
  8. Magnifibres Brush-On False Lashes £18.95
  9. Illamasqua Glamore Lipstick shade 'tease' £18.50
I'm so excited to try all of these, as you can see its fantastic value for money considering two of the items are both worth more than the price you pay for the whole package it's self. I am looking forward to using the Illmasqua Lipstick the most as I don't own one yet and it's from the new collection 'Glamore Nudes' 


Will you be purchasing one of these boxes? 


Thanks for reading! 

Ree xox 


No comments:

Post a Comment