Sunday 27 July 2014

MILANI Color Statement Lipstick Swatches.

Milani Lipstick Collection 

So I have been very lucky to be able to get hold of some MILANI color statement lipsticks.
 I got some sent over from USA during a box swap and also a friend of mine went to America and got me some more as I loved the ones I had so much already so yep, I wanted more! 


I have 7 in total and absolutely love each shade I own. The formula is very creamy and the pigmentation is incredible! You get full colour coverage that lasts for 4 to 5 hours, during this time I do tend to put a clear gloss over the top as I find my lips can feel a little dry.

I love the packaging of these lipsticks they look much more like a high end product. I would never of thought they would cost just over $5 each, such a bargain.

 12 (Flamingo Pose) 14 (Rose Hip) 15 (Hot Pink Rage)
17 (Plumrose) 19 (Raspberry Rush) 33 (Rose Amour) 34 (Violet Volt)


Without flash
12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 33, 34.
With Flash

Overall I love these Milani lipsticks & recommend giving one a try if you can get hold of them. 


What's your favourite shade? 

Thanks for reading! 

Ree xox 




1 comment:

  1. Awesome, must see if there are more pinks! Glad you like them, so excited for the next swaparoo!.Cool to have this reference too, yay! Xo

    ReplyDelete