Wednesday 16 July 2014

My First D&G Lipstick.

Dolce & Gabbana Passion Duo Gloss Fusion Lipstick Review 

Hey lovelies! So it was my 21st Birthday a couple of weeks ago and I got a Dolce & Gabbana lipstick in shade Poetic as a gift and I love it!! I love the gold packaging it looks sleek and feels expensive. In the middle of the creamy lipstick is a shiny gloss..such a great idea! The pigmentation of this is just amazing I only need one swipe across my lips and wow, just wow.





As you can see its lovely and shiny, It's so moisturising and feels very light on the lips. I forget I even have lipstick on whilst wearing this until I then have a drink and Its all around my cup...oops!
It lasts around 2 maybe 3 hours but also stains the lips so you don't always have to reapply as it leave a gorgeous red tint.
This is my first ever makeup product by Dolce & Gabbana and I'm highly impressed with it, I would recommend these lipsticks especially if your more of a shiny lipstick kind of girl like me :) 



Would you like to see more of my birthday goodies? 



Thanks for reading! 

Ree xox 



No comments:

Post a Comment